I received the following forward. A very thought provoking one. Read on:
* Funny how a $500 note looks so big when you take it to church, but so small, when you take it to the market.
* Funny how long it takes to serve God for an hour, but how quickly a team plays 60 minutes of basketball.
* Funny how long a couple of hours are spent at church, but how short they are when watching a movie.
* Funny how we can’t think of anything to say when we pray, but don’t have any difficulty thinking of things to talk about to a friend.
* Funny how we get thrilled when a football match goes into extra time, but we complain when a sermon is longer than the regular time.
* Funny how hard it is to read a chapter in the Bible, but how easy it…
View original post 300 more words